Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Mitchell!


How could my little boy be 14? I remember the day he was born and it doesn't seem that long ago.... man I'm getting old! He has grown several inches in the last few months and his voice is getting deep and the girls are calling! We got majorly TP'd on Friday night. They used the normal Tp and then put post-it notes with little notes on them all over the house! I didn't get to see it, but they say it was pretty bad. A little old man at church today said his neighbor asked him if he saw the house down the street that got TP'd so bad and he told him he new us and the neighbor was worried that someone hated us. Then he came over to look at it closer and read the post it notes and soon figured we must have a teenage son and there were girls after him!

Mitchell is still very mellow and people don't think he talks much, but we let them know that he does at home! He's a very good boy and we are so happy to have him! He got ordained a Teacher today and that was very neat. He also finished his Deacon's Duty to God. Good Job! Happy Birthday Mitchell! We love you!

2 comments:

susan bunker said...

Mitchell does look older! Happy Birthday!! It's both sad and exciting as they grow older. You're doing a good job mom and dad!

Edie and Luke said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mitchell! I remember when I was 14- I was a chubby zit face loud mouth (not much has changed since then)- so hey, you've got a lot more going for you then I did! :) We can't wait to see you again! Edie, Luke, & Carter