Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tried and failed, big time!



The family talked me into trying the Guitar Hero tonight..... Good thing I never had the intentions of being in a band! I will leave that to Mitchell and my brother Mark. After getting booed off the stage 4 times, I gave up. I've never been very coordinated with musical rhythm... kind of like doing aerobics...I will stick to the Cars racing game on the Wii. Not that I'm real good at that, but it's fun.
I am amazed at how much Ashley and her friends like this game. She was deathly sick this week and I came home to her playing it, and then the next day all the girlfriends were here playing for hours. I expected it from the boys, but not her. John even loves it. Mitchell is an expert and he stands there and makes it look so easy! Since I am becoming my mother, I am having a hard time having hard rock songs being played constantly! We need a basement for this thing!! I can't see! (family joke) My mom always had a fit in the car when the music was too loud, she would say that she couldn't see!

1 comment:

susan bunker said...

allison, at least you LOOK good playing guitar hero!