Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


John is in Orlando at the National Home Builders Show.... bummer. So it hasn't been a normal valentines day. That's why we went away last weekend and we will have to go out to a nice dinner when he gets home.... But I have still been thinking about how much I love him today! He is the best husband. I came downstairs this morning and there was a card on the counter and a dozen roses. He had Ashley go out and buy roses last night and she hid them. I had no idea that she got them. It was a nice surprise. He is one romantic guy. He has never forgotten an anniversary, b-day or valentines day. He always goes above and beyond. I wont go into detail or you will get mad at your husbands. Lets just say that being raised with 5 sisters, he learned how to treat a girl right. He writes poetry, picks a theme for all my Christmas presents to revolve around and all sorts of stuff. I am one lucky lady. It's been a long week and I can't wait for him to get home! I miss you and love you John!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison, you are too kind. I am so grateful for you and so lucky to be married to you.

Thanks for making me so happy. I love you so much!

John

susan bunker said...

I would be gagging if I didn't know you both really mean what you say! You are living proof that love can grow stronger, and marriages can keep getting better, year after year! Thanks for being our poster children:)

Toby and Tammy said...

What a great couple and example you guys are! It's so neat to see people I admire doing the sweetest things for one another. Very fun, very romantic!
Hope Toby and I can be like you guys someday.

LAVAMAN said...

ya.. pretty sick isnt it... What great examples!