Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Julie & Mark!


I almost forgot to wish Julie and Mark happy birthdays! Mark is one of my older brothers and his birthday was on Monday. He is in the process of moving his family up to Pocatello Idaho. He's a great Brother and I hope he had a great birthday! My older sister Julie turned 42 today. I am good at remembering birthday's but not ages. Not sure how much older Mark is, but I know Julie is only one year older than me! I think keeping track of all 9 birthdays is pretty good, don't think I am stupid that I don't know ages. I would bet that half of my siblings don't know all the kids birthdays, right Julie?? haha family joke... Julie and I were always close friends because we were so close in age! It was great growing up with a best friend at home!

Love my family!! Wish we all lived closer! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Allison! I am glad all your friends know how old I am! Yikes.....It has been a good year. You are the best with dates! Thank you for being my personal secratary for all these years. I try and remember dates, but it does not stay in my mind. Only useless info stays.....It was great having you as a best friend also growing up. Even though we had a few fights....you probly forgot all those.....you just remember the good things...ha ha...Happy birthday Mark! I love you man! He is four years older then me, 46 years old! Ok you can check out my blog at sarchetfamily.blogspot.com it is still in progress. Thanks!