Saturday, June 28, 2008

Angela's wedding...

I'm up in Utah at my nieces wedding... My sister Cindy's daughter got married yesterday in the Salt Lake temple. She is the first one to get married on my side of the family. It was beautiful! She was a gorgeous bride. her dress was a true princess dress, so big and fluffy. You should have seen all the little cousins looking at her!! She married a great guy names Shawn Blymiller. He's from West Jordan and has a wonderful family.

i'm headed to bed and we are headed home early tomorrow morning. I will hopefully have time to post more details and some pictures tomorrow when I get home. I forgot my camera cord!!!

It's been nice to not think about camp for a few days and just relax with the family.... that is until today at 6:00 when my camp director called and said there has been a plane wreck on Mt. Charleston and all roads to camp are closed!!! No i am not kidding. I am very stressed.... but trying to stay positive. the internet says they should have the fire contained by tomorrow. we are praying hard!!! I could be in for a crazy week! Wish us luck and pray that we can have camp as planned.

2 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I just saw the wreck on the news and immediately thought of you. I guess it is good that you were not already up there and being evacuated. I will add you to my prayers that everything will work out. Try not to stress too much about something like this that you have no control over. Yikes. Who would have thought something like this could happen. Good luck with your week.

Toby and Tammy said...

good luck! hope everything works out okay. you'll be great with girls camp.