Monday, August 25, 2008

It's your birthday, shout hooray!

Happy Birthday John!

My honey is 44 today! I have been lucky enough to spend 20 of those 44 years with him! He is the best thing in my life!

In celebration of his life... here are a few pictures of John growing up.Cute little guy!


Looks a lot like Mitchell hugh!



Handsome missionary....

This is the John I fell in love with at college!




John and I celebrated his Birthday Saturday night by going up to Tuacahn to see Les Miserables and we spent the night in St. George. The play was amazing. If you have a chance to go see it there, do! We've seen it before on a regular stage and it was wonderful, but there was something amazing about being outside. They shot cannons off during the war scene and shot fireworks into the sky.... and had horses onstage... so many things that you can't do in an inside theatre. It was a great weekend! Happy Birthday John!!! I love you!




 



4 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday John!!
Next time you guys are in town, let us know and we can get together. We would love to see you.

suzanne said...

happy birthday, what a great guy!

The Lords said...

Happy Belated Birthday John! I am so glad you were able to get away. We have tickets to see the play, but sadly (not) it is not going to be just Nick & I--the kids are coming (:

email and phone numbers said...

Oh my goodness... Mitchell & John could be twins! (except for the hairline... wink wink)

Happy birthday John!