Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yummy Recipe

I found a recipe my whole family likes so I thought I would share it with my blog friends. It's a bit healthy since the chicken isn't breaded. Just don't put too much cheese on it (if your watching your weight like me.)
Here it is: (click on the picture to see it bigger)

I wanted it to taste like Fazzoli's chicken parmesan (because it's one of our favorites) so I added spaghetti noodles to the sauce before I baked it. But the trick is that you have to boil the noodles for about 5 minutes before you add it to the sauce. I learned that the hard way... so, stick them in before you add the chicken and make sure the sauce covers them.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

That does look yummy, and better yet so easy. I will have to try it. Thanks for sharing. Have fun at the spin class this morning.

Jeff and Michele said...

How much spaghetti did you add?

susan bunker said...

I'm excited to try it! I'm with Michele, how much spaghetti? Yes, you HAVE to tell me everything!

Allison Barnes said...

I think I added about 1/2 of a small package?? it was a little less than what I would cook for my family if I was making spaghetti?? Sorry, i don't have an exact amount... I just boiled a bunch and then put it in the baking dish with the sauce... I didn't put too much in because I wanted their to be enough sauce to cover the chicken a bit... I hope this helps...

Grama Linda said...

I just printed it off. I am going to try it tonight! It looks great... and easy!
Thanks for sharing...