Saturday, January 10, 2009

one of the joys of teenagers...


Look at what we woke up to this morning! Actually, one of us woke up to it last night. Thanks to the knocking on the door... What is really crazy is that we had only been in bed for like 10 minutes and John didn't even hear the knocking! He'd only been asleep like 5 minutes!! Talk about heavy sleeper. I on the other hand, was up waiting for Ashley to get home. We should have caught them 2 times because we had just walked up the stairs to go to bed, I guess neither of us looked out the front window and If Ashley would have been home on her curfew, she would have caught them. But no, she was 15 minutes late. I guess what comes around goes around! My sister and I t.p.ed quite a bit in High School! And I do remember that there were times that we laid on the horn as we were driving away, so I really can't be mad at the knocking... Julie, do you remember when Brother Amendola called the Terry's in the middle of the night and told them to go see if his car engine was hot, because he had seen a brown van drive away. Then Brother Terry called us in the morning to see if it was us because we had a van like his?? We got caught! Good times!

1 comment:

Sarchet Family said...

I think that is so funny. Of course I remember. Really good times. It is sad that some people consider being T-P'd as vandalism. it is a way that kids show that they like you, and think you are cool. That is the way we decided who to get. I am glad to see that the traditions is going strong in Las Vegas! I miss the excitement of this activity.
I remember you spending the night next store and you and Cathering tp's or house and we caught you! So you guys had to clean it up. You quickly learned after that, to be quieter. Thanks for the laugh.