Sunday, April 19, 2009

Great support

So I had Stake Council Meeting this morning and I walk in the room and the entire Stake Presidency and High Council members were wearing gold ties... I was like "wow, what's with the ties?" And President Hyer said, "We wanted to show our support of the new Young Women's value Virtue." It was SO cool. It means so much to me and my presidency. At the overnighter (which I will post more about later...) President Worthen invited the rest of my presidency to Stake Council and he wouldn't tell us why.... we were a little nervous, we even joked that maybe we might be getting released... SO we were extremely happy with the surprise being that they support the YW program!! Thank you!!! We have the best Stake Presidency and High Council ever!

Nathell took a picture with her iPhone...

5 comments:

susan bunker said...

that is REALLY sweet. what great priesthood holders!

Judy said...

And the Stake Presidency has a great Stake Young Womens Presidency!

p.s. loved seeing Ashley this weekend. I love that girl!

Lisa and Bill said...

That was a fun treat! We are blessed to have such great support!

suzanne said...

that is really cool. really.

Carrie said...

That is REALLY COOL! Was it their idea or is it a church-wide thing. Either way, I love it!