Tuesday, January 12, 2010

resolutions...

We made New Years resolutions last night for Family Night. One of mine was to start scrapbooking again. I miss it. I signed up for 2 classes HERE. I am taking a scrapbook design one and a photography one. I am excited about both! I took the design one last year and only got to week 2! Life got busy and I never finished it. I will finish it this year!

Today I made one layout for the design class and took a few pictures for the photography class.

Here they are:

This layout was suppose to be a 2 page spread that used the pink, brown and orange colors.
She gave us blank digital template and i just had to fill it all in. It was fun to make a digital page! I won't tell you how long it took me though... I am still learning the digital thing.



I was suppose to take a picture using my portrait mode and my action mode...


5 comments:

Grama Linda said...

Very cool. I love your scrapbook page and the pictures are awesome. I think I need you to teach me.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I love your scrapbook page also. Way too cute. So do you just have it online or do you print it out?

suzanne said...

check you out! i really need to get my buns into a photography class... there is SO much to learn and what a great hobby to have! good luck with your goals!!

Ashley Marx said...

LOVE YOU

Lisa and Bill said...

Awesome page! I have a digital program that I haven't even opened yet & have had it for months! Resolutions are no good for me. I have to name it "new beginnings" or things normally go south! Best of luck with your goals!