Monday, February 1, 2010

CHA

I went down to Anaheim 2 weekends ago for the Craft and Hobby Association trade show. It's where all the craft manufactures show all their new product to store vendors. Think of everything you would find at Michaels... it was there. Pretty fun. They have a huge section for scrapbooking products. So, I stayed with my friend Stacy and got to walk the show with her and her co-workers at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I loved seeing all the cute new products and dream about being able to buy it all! It was a treat to see some old friends from my days working at the Simple Scrapbooks magazine. Great ladies!!

It was strange to see Disneyland, hear people screaming, see the fireworks and not go into the park... next time for sure!

we took a break and had lunch at Downtown Disney..


Stacy taught a class and Wendy was there! I loved working with her at Simple! It was so fun to catch-up with her. Wendy is one of those people I just love to talk to.


Wendy and I at lunch..



Some of the booths had the cutest displays!! All made with scrapbooking paper!



No comments: