Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Volleyball season...

Mitchell made the JV volleyball team this year! He is having a good time! I love going to the games to cheer him on. (i tried to go to his game on Thursday, but i went to the wrong high school. I thought it was at Cimarron, but it was Centennial! oops. I missed it! I was so mad at myself!... i'm getting so old!) Saturday he had a tournament up at Shadow Ridge HS. It was along day, but enjoyable! They didn't play their best, but I saw a lot of improvement by the end of the day. They have some new players this year and a new coach, so it's taking a little time for them to get into their rhythm. Mitchell played great and had a good time... that's what matters!

Ashley was in town this weekend! It was so nice to have her home! I can't believe the semester is almost over and she will be home for summer! I'm not sure how i didn't get any pictures of her! She came to most of the tournament with me. It was fun to have her with me! Johna dn tanner were at a camp out Friday and Saturday, so Ashley and I had a girls night out on Friday. We had the sisters over for dinner and then the two of us went to the movies. It was so fun! I love her and miss her!

I took my new camera and tried to get some good shots... as you can see, i have a lot to learn about photography!

Up for a hit... (those Western players could jump! Look at the guy in red...)



having fun!



Getting ready to serve.



he's #4



Serving...


We finally won a game!! Go Bonanza!!!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

i love volleyball!! these picture bring back happy memories cheering for steve, i can't believe that was like 12 years ago.