Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy Birthday John!

It's my Honey's birthday today! He is 46! I tried to scan a few baby pictures, but my scanner is acting up! (if you look close in this picture, you can see his dad's train set in the background! I never noticed it in this picture before... pretty cool.)
I hope he had a good day! I met him for lunch. It was so yummy. We went to Veranda inside the 4 Season's Hotel down by Mandalay Bay.

After the boys got home from Mutual, we had fondue. It was delicious! We missed you Ashley!


I couldn't get these 2 to give me a nice face... buggers.

The birthday boy....

Love him!


He got some new track for the train set... and he got a new suit at the Dillards sale 2 weeks ago! It's hard to believe it will be train time soon!!
Happy Birthday honey!!! We love you tons!

2 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

Happy Birthday John!

ibshell said...

We always loved to see the train set up at Christmas time! Miss that so much. Happy Birthday to John, send him our best wishes ;-)