Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Jack

John Joseph Westra was born on Sunday August 29th. He is SO cute! He was 6lbs. 6oz. His Great Grandfather's name is John Westra and his nickname was Jack. So that is what we will call baby Jack. Jenn had a quick and easy delivery. We decided she deserved that after 12 weeks of bed-rest!

I never take my phone to church... but for some reason I did that Sunday. I looked at my phone during Sunday School and Scott had called me 3 times... I rushed to the hospital and picked up Afton and took her home for the night.

Here are a few pictures of Jack from the last week.



Tanner adores babies! We fight over who gets to hold him next.


Mitchell thinks the baby is cute, but he is much more comfortable with this age... he is so good with Afton. They were cuddled up watching Finding Nemo.

His look shows how unsure he is about holding babies... cute.

Yes this is Ashley... She surprised us and came home for Labor Day weekend! She was claims she was dieing to see Jack... But I think there is someone else in the picture she wanted to see more... It was so nice to have her home!! We miss her lots when she is away!

No comments: