Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Well, we had planned to be out of town for Halloween, so I never put up decorations or planned good costumes for the boys. We were supposed to go up to Brian Head for the weekend because we had a 5 day weekend for Nevada Day. But on Wednesday we found out that Mitchell's soccer team made the state tournament (yahoo!!!) and coach planned practice for Friday, Saturday and Monday. So we stayed home so he could go to practice. I think he was a little mad that we didn't leave him home alone.... Round one of the tournament is today. Wish us luck!! I will let you know how it goes.

We took Tanner to the Trunk or Treat on Saturday night... My friend Julie took this picture of us. I forgot my camera... oops. We aren't sure what Tanner is, he just wanted to wear a mustache. John didn't shave, so he said he was Mitchell!

I love Halloween...mostly for the candy!


1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

I love Halloween for the candy too. How did your caramels turn out? I was attempting to veganize that recipe for caramel apples...but I got too busy. I hope to do it soon tho...when I do I will post pictures!