Friday, December 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas! Yahoo. I think I am about ready. Well, not really, but I'm not stressed. What will happen will happen. The house is decorated, the train set is almost done, boxes have been shipped, cards are out, shopping is almost done, Relief Society dinner is done, nothing is wrapped, I have been eating way too much junk! (had fudge for breakfast...oops) Ashley gets home tomorrow!! Yahoo!! I'm too lazy to walk upstairs to get my camera to take pictures of the house and train set, I will post some when the train set is all done.

Speaking of train, you are all invited to the Annual Barnes family train party... you can read more about the train set here and here.

Here is the Annual Barnes family Christmas card... Let me know if you didn't get one and want one. I don't have everyone's address and I tend to send them more to far away people, since locals see my kids all the time.


Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Alison, I just went to create a new post and then clicked on the upload a picture icon and it was different than I have seen it in the past. And they seemed to be easier to move around. Maybe I am delusional, I am not sure.

Congrats on Ashley. Wow what a lot of fun and work and perhaps money, huh? If you need any kitchen help, I am very experienced and qualified so just holler. That being that I have helped with 6 wedding in my family and 7 in my husbands, not to mention friends with daughters.