Thursday, January 6, 2011

I wish....

I had my camera today! Tanner and I returned something he got for Christmas at Walmart and they gave him an $8 gift card. (don't ask me why they wouldn't give me cash... That's a whole other post.) Anyway, we are at Walmart and he wants to spend his $8 gift card right then. So we wondered around Walmart for over an hour looking for something. I think we looked in every department. He couldn't decide on anything. Way too many options. It was pretty funny to see his mind go from a ball, to a DVD, to an iTunes gift card, to pencils for school, to shorts, to a hat, to a game and then nothing... I finally told him i would trade him 8 dollars cash for his gift card so we could leave. (I found plenty of things to buy... : ) i would liked to have taken a picture of all the things he looked at.

1 comment:

Ang and Shawn said...

Tanner is so funny. love him.