Friday, February 25, 2011

Sadies

Mitchell got asked to Sadies last week by Michelle DeLaVega. She left this fun poster on the garage and there was a cute little basket of carrots with a clue as to where he was to go next... (I sent Tanner along with him with my good camera to take pictures... as they drove away i got really nervous for my camera... but he took pretty good pictures and it came back in one piece! I won't post all the pictures that Tanner took, like cars in the other lane and the dashboard and other Tanner pictures... haha)




The first stop was his favorite pizza place... (I see more debits on his bank card for this place than any other place in town...)


Ashley's work, The Lakes Cleaners...



The park...

Cute Michelle was dressed like a bunny inside this box!

I hope they have a great time at the dance!!

No comments: