Saturday, June 4, 2011

Slumber Party!

My little Jack and Afton came and spent the night last night so their mom and dad could have a romantic birthday celebration for Jenn! John and I ran to the store real quick and Ashley and Scotty were in charge of them... Jack decided while I was gone that he liked Ashley better than me... he wouldn't come to me when we got home... but Afton cried for me the whole time we were gone! Aunt Allison! Surprisingly though, Jack loved me at 2:15 this morning... I should have let him sleep with Ashley! Good birth control right??

Anyway, we had a fun night and they went home this morning... I think being a Grandma will be fun some day... but not too soon Ashley!

Breakfast!


Don't worry, I didn't let him eat the ring pop that is in his hand... the wrapper entertained him while he ate yummy rice cereal!




I wish all my nieces and nephews lived closer for slumber parties!

1 comment:

Ashley Marx said...

i love everything about this post