Monday, August 1, 2011

Westra's at the Beach 2011

We were able to go to Oceanside with most of my family a few weeks ago. We had so much fun!!! We missed Grandma & Grandpa, Julie's family and Mark's family.

We were there July 5th to the 12th. Here are a few highlights! We combined all of our pictures, so I had to go through 1800 photo's to pic my favorites!


Cute faces!




More cute faces!


Misc pics



The waves!




Fun times roasting marshmallows


Sunday we went to the Mormon Battalion in San Diego


Fun in the sand!


The dolphins put on a show for us!

Some cute family shots...

I wish I had time to write a story about each photo. If I did that, I might not post this for another month! I will try to come back and do it soon.

I love the beach and I LOVED being at my favorite place with some of my favorite people!


1 comment:

Grama Linda said...

Wow! So many great pictures!! It looks like you guys had a magnificent time at the beach. It's my favorite place in the world too...combine the beach with the people you love and nothing gets better than that.