Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Tanner!

My baby boy turned 14 on the 13th of January! How could that be??? 

We were lucky to be in California for Mitchell's volleyball tournament. The Jarman's let us stay in their beach house for the weekend, it was so beautiful! So we went to dinner at his favorite  place, Ruby's on the pier in Oceanside. It was very strange just having the 3 of us! We miss Ashley and Mitchell was with the team in Anaheim.




We went back to the beach house and opened presents.
We got a kite and the wind was dead all weekend. bummer.

Mitchell got him nerf gun

Happy boy!

I wasn't texting, I was taking pictures!

New skate gloves

I searched all over for this taco bell seasoning he wanted and didn't like it when he tasted it!

new wheels for his long board.
Thanks for being such a fun loving boy! I can't believe you are getting so old!

No comments: