Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Short Getaway

Oh my Gosh, I just wrote this whole post and all of a sudden it disappeared!I have no idea what I did! ugh!I will try again! Back in March John had a convention in San Diego for the window film company they use at Sunburst Shutters. Since it is close to the boos' beach house we stay there to save the company money on a hotel. We left on Thursday and spent Thursday afternoon walking the beach and going to the little street fair. We had some yummy dinner! and looked at some great crafts! Friday and Saturday John had classes all day. Bummer! I should really call this trip an "Allison" vacation! While he is at classes all day I slept in, walked on the beach, went on a bike ride and snuggled up with the Hunger Games Books. It was so relaxing! And I got lucky with good weather this year! it's usually in January and cold!

We love going to the farmers market on Thursday nights!
We did get to spend the evening together! We had fun exploring Carlsbad for new dinner places. We usually stick to our favorites in Oceanside, but we ventured out this year. I went exploring on the bike during the day and found some good spots to eat! We found this cute yogurt shop that we went to a couple times!

We  have become yogurt experts!
Dinner at the harbor!
We had a great time away and the boys survived without us! We left them home alone for the first time and we think all went well! I love spending time away with my honey even if it's a short trip!

No comments: