Monday, May 14, 2012

Student Council Awards

Tonight was the end of the year student council awards banquet. Mitchell has loved being on the student council! I was in student council in high school! I am so happy that my kids have followed my footsteps! It makes high school so fun!! Mitchell was the 2nd vice president on the Executive Board.

Mitchell giving Chad things that will help him next year. He is taking his spot.


The E- Board
Ben Williams, Jessica Wilcox, Nicholle Leeming, Lorenzo Hart, 
Mitchell, Caroline Thorley and Stephanie Williams

Add caption

Mitchell and Hunter Clark

Mitchell got a special award for being on S.C for all 4 years with an A in the class.

Mitchell and Mr. Kalinowski

Karli, Mitchell & Jessica are the only ones that got it. They get to wear these at graduation!!


The E- Board
It's starting to hit me that Mitchell graduates in less than a month! CRAZY!! I am so sad that my boy is growing up so fast!!

No comments: