Monday, June 4, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers day was great!! My kids and husband spoiled me!!I got breakfast in bed! Then some presents and then we got to go to church. It was my week to teach primary, so John offered to teach for me! It was great. The lesson was on Ammon and chopping off the arms of the bad guys, so check out his treat he made for the class! If you can't tell, they are bloody arms (rice crispy treats) !  The kids loved them!!



After church John BBQ'd some flank steak and made some fries and grilled pineapple! YUM!!


Not sure what went wrong with the Rhodes rolls! oh well. He tried!


I talked to my mom that day! I have the best mom ever! I really do admire her and love her more than I can express! I will never know how she raised 9 kids and stayed sane! She is the best!!

We got to skype with John's mom. That was a special treat. She had just moved to Annette's and it was one of the last days that she could talk before she passed away. We will cherish that conversation! We miss her so much! I will blog about her funeral soon!




No comments: