Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yumz!

John and I are in Chicago (South Elgin) for the grand opening of the fourth Yumz store! It's so exciting!! The last 2 stores have been opened by a franchisee.



The store looks great! I love all the windows!!















The South Elgin city council came for a ribbon cutting!





Radio station came and gave away Justin Bieber tickets!



Friday night we went to Matt and Lori's kids high school football game. Yumz was recognized for being a booster club sponsor. They fed us dinner and we got seats right behind the end zone on the field! It was fun. They get great turnouts for their games.





Saturday morning we went to Annette's for a quick visit. It was great to see them!




We decided to get a hotel last night that was near the airport. It was pretty ghetto looking on the outside, but our room was nice. We felt like we were in a tropical place!!



This is my first blog post from my phone. I hope it works!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: