Sunday, September 16, 2007

homecoming!













OH HEYY this is ashley. well the day has come, i've finally been asked to my first school dance! I'm going with one of my good friends Ned Meservey. (he's a total stud) Here's how he asked me... i had been at the mall all day and when i came home i found a tub of butter waiting for me. the butter had a sign on it that said to look inside for a surprise, so i had to dig through this nasty butter and find a little plastic container. When i opened the container there was a little slip of paper that said "woops, wrong place.. go to your room!" haha what a trick. so i go up to my room and opened the door and i have never seen so much popcorn in my LIFE! it was on the floor, in my shoes, on my bed, on the fan, all over my desk... EVERYWHERE. i uncovered the popcorn on my bed and there was a poster that said "now that i've buttered you all up i thought i'd POP the question... will you go to homecoming with me?" it was way cute and i am so incredibly excited i cant even explain. I'm in the process right now of thinking up of a good way to get him back.. it took me 30 minutes to get all that popcorn out and i am still finding it in little places! it filled up half of a big garbage bag. so any ideas of getting him back? let me know.

2 comments:

susan bunker said...

Miss Ashley - HOW FUN! Your answer needs to definetly include SLIME and possibly confetti. Tod got asked with confetti (all over in his truck) and I think there was still confetti in it when he sold it to Brett Slade two yers later. Just a thought. HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

I still say we should rent a dump truck full of dirt and dump it in his driveway... with a note at the bottom, of course.

We're happy you are going to Homecoming.

Love,
Dad