Thursday, September 20, 2007

My "Simple" Friends


My very good friends, Stacy Julian and Wendy Smedley were in town this week for Memory Trends (a scrapbook manufactureers show). I was able to go down and hear Stacy give the Keynote address, it was awsome. She is an amazing speaker. It's definately her BIW. (she spoke about finding your Best In the World) It made me think about what I am best in the world at...not sure I've found my answer yet, but I am sure we all have one. I will let you know when I figure mine out. Yesterday I was able to walk the show with Stacy and Wendy and a few other great ladies from Simple Scrapbooks magazine and see all the fun new scrapbook products coming to your local stores soon! I saw some great stuff and got some samples. It truly got me inspired to scrapbbok more. I love this hobby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison,

you have many things I'd consider to be your BIW qualities. There's not enough room to list them here.

Love,
John

Anonymous said...

Allison,
I would say you are right up there with Stacy in your scrapbooking qualities. You have motivated me to get going on Phil's scrapbook, something I should have started 6 months ago.
Judy