Thursday, September 27, 2007

Musical Mitchell...



Last night was the open house at Johnson Junior High and the symphonic band played a few numbers while the parents were arriving. They sounded great. I tried to attach a little video that I took and couldn't get it to upload...oh well. You will just have to come for a concert. I talked to his band teacher last night and he was telling me that Mitchell is getting really good and he can't believe he's only been playing for 2 years. He's had a great teacher, Mr. Matta is an amazing band teacher. He's not your ordinary junior high teacher, he really teaches them about life and how to be a good person and going after your dreams. A really good man! Mitchell really loves and respects him. We are so happy Mitch decided to play the bass and not the drums, not sure I could handle the noise!

2 comments:

susan bunker said...

I've always wanted to have someone in my family that could play the guitar! Tod even got one for Christmas a couple years ago, he just hasn't taken time for lessons yet. Congratulations Mitchell!!

Anonymous said...

Allison you are so hot!

love,

John