Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Scrapbooked!

My good friend Stacy left me a comment on my Hawaii blog and said "How can you NOT scrapbook that picture of Ashley and the turtle?" That got me thinking....and I was in the temple yesterday and my mind was wondering and I got thinking about what kind of goals I wanted to set for myself this school year. The kids are in school and I have time during the day, so i was contemplating what I should work on during the week besides housework. And I realized that I needed to set some time aside to start scrapbooking again! So I decided I should start with my picture of Ashley and the turtle. I was reading my Simple Scrapbooks magazine the other day and saw this really cute layout and it inspired me to make this one. I forgot how happy scrapbooking makes me! I feel so good right now! So Thanks Stacy for inspiring me once again!

4 comments:

John said...

Allison you are one amazing woman. Beautiful and talented!

susan bunker said...

Your husband is so cute! Anyway, I am so glad for that post. I'm so glad you are taking some time to do something you love, and I am inspired to do something more with my days as well. Time for some goal setting!

susan bunker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Allison,
Which one is the turtle and which one is Ashley? Just kidding. I love to look at your blog and check out the fun things you and your family are involved in.
Thanks for sharing.
Judy