Friday, November 30, 2007

It's Raining, It's Pouring!!!

Yah, it's raining. It smells so good. I went out for a jog this morning and it looked a bit cloudy, but didn't think the rain would come for a bit... I was about a mile into my run and it started raining. It actually made me really happy. The air was fresh and clean and it smelled so good. I miss the rainy days. I know it sounds crazy, but true. It makes me a little homesick for Seattle! The only bad thing about rain in Vegas, is that people don't know how to drive in it! You would think there was 6 inches of snow on the ground. The roads become very slick because of the oil build up on them and people don't understand that they have to slow down.

We are off to get Mitchell a hair cut! YAH... he looks like an orphan. He finally agreed to it and I didn't have to bribe him with money this time...

No comments: