Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!


We spent thanksgivving weekend getting the house all decorated! It was a lot of work... but fun. The kids enjoy helping with the tree... and I am one of those mothers that likes to rearrange the tree after they decorate it... you know, they put 5 red balls right next to eachother and clump everything together, so things just need to be moved around a bit.... well, while we were decorating this weekend, Ashley said "Mom, remember when you used to rearrange the tree when we went to bed." I said, "What do you mean I used too?" She got pretty mad at me. Then she was putting some of, shall we say my "not so pretty" ornaments on and I said, "Put the ugly ones down low or in the back." and she said, "Mom, I made this in 2nd grade!" oops. Needless to say, I didn't get much help after that! I felt pretty bad. I'm not always the smartest or best mom, but I try.

I can't believe it is Christmas time! Time sure flies. I am going to do my best to enjoy the season and remember what it's all about!



1 comment:

susan bunker said...

it makes me feel a little better knowing i'm not the only one rearranging and sorting through the beautiful creations made by my children for me in there early years! everything looks beautiful!!!