Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We have so much to be thankful for! All week I have been feeling so lucky for our good health, great husband, great kids and so much more! We have a lot of people in our ward that are struggeling with health problems and such and I have had the opportunity to provide some service and as I have talked to these sweet sisters I have helped I have felt so greatful for the ability to serve and help them. It's much easier to give then to recieve! I feel so blessed today!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner over at Joanna Jones' home. She is my brother Scott's mother in law. It was fun to get to know Jenn's family better. They made us feel very welcome and everything was so good! We were in charge of bringing some turkey, green bean caserole and yams. Last night I was in the mood to bake, so I made an apple pie too. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable day! We missed being with more family... I hope you all had a good day.

Here are some pictures from the day...
John and I getting the turkey ready to take to Joanna's.

Scott and Jenn






Chris, James & Stephanie











Tanner hanging out after dinner...












John and the kids letting their stomach's settle.












Time for dessert... yum!










Ashley fell in love with the little babies! This is Jenn's cousin little Noah! I think he thought Ashley was cute! He sat with her for a long time.

Happy Thanksgiving! We are greatful for all of you!

No comments: