Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanner!!

I can't believe my baby is 10!! How could that be? So crazy how time flies. He had a few friends over on Saturday for a little party. They went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. I told John it might be a good idea if he took the boys to the movie while I stayed home and got pizza and stuff.... good idea on my part. John says I owe him big time for sitting through that movie! But the boys enjoyed it.

Sunday was his actual birthday, so we made pizza bread and had Scott, Jenn and Joanna over for dinner. It was a fun evening. He was SOO excited to get Guitar Hero for the Wii. The kids have been playing it nonstop! I haven't attempted it yet. I don't want them to see how uncoordinated I am! I was thinking I could practice while they are at school, but I don't even know how to turn the thing on! Oh well, I have better things to do with my time, like laundry and dishes! Fun stuff.

Happy Birthday Tanner!!

1 comment:

susan bunker said...

i'm pretty excited to see what guitar hero is all about. i actually set up our wii, so maybe i could help you turn it on :) then we could practice in secret! Happy birthday mister TANNER!