Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year, Happy Birthday Ashley

I am sorry I have been away for a while! I got busy with the holidays. We had a great Christmas! We all got some fun things. I would say the highlight of the morning was watching Ashley and Mitchell be so excited for John to open their present. John got a new road bike, so the kids went to target and bought him a little kids bike horn and bell to put on his bike! It was so cute. We spent the morning playing with all the new stuff and then Scott and Jenn came over for dinner and to celebrate Ashley's 17th birthday. Wow... I can't believe she is that old! We had a yummy turkey dinner and her favorite dessert. Her favorite gift was a new curfew. She was sure that she was the only one with a 11:30 curfew. So we broke down and told her she could stay out till midnight. I know, we are wimpy parents. We enjoyed talking to so many family members on Christmas and wish we could have been all together!

Here are some photo's of the day....yes, Tanner is shedding a tear in that picture of him opening the Wii.
Ok, my computer is being a little slow and it is taking forever to upload the pictures. I will add more later.

2 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

We LOVE blogs! So glad to get your Christmas card with your family blog address. Now we can keep up to date on your family. Vegas sure looks warm and we miss it!

susan bunker said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas! I can't believe Ashley is 17!!! I think she deserves the NEW curfew :)