Saturday, April 5, 2008

Funny blog...

While I was in Seattle, my sister told me about this silly blog. It's about a puddle in New York City. If you start at the beginning it's pretty funny. I know, I need to get a life....

Our Saturdays are now busy again with Mitchell playing soccer and Tanner playing flag football. Can you believe I forgot to bring my camera to their first game of the season??? oh well. They both played great. Mitchell's game ended in a tie, they should have won, the other team cheated by putting boys in the game who weren't really on the team. This club team has and A & B team and the b team was playing and at half time they had a few boys change jerseys from the A team and they went in and scored.... not fair.

Tanner's football league has been very unorganized this season... they didn't put him on the same team he was on last season and the new team they put him on doesn't have a coach, so the league organizer has been coaching them this week. I think John and a few other dads are going to take over the coaching. The good news is that there are only 5 kids on the team so they will get lots of playing time. His old team had like 15 kids, so not much time on the field. But we do need to recruit a few more kids so they can have a break. Tanner played quarterback today and did a great job! They won 30-23. Go Colts! I think John is reliving his childhood. His mom didn't let him play football until his senior year and I think that still bugs him. So now is his chance to play through Tanner!

4 comments:

Janae' said...

Hiya Allison!

I love reading your stories!! I loved this one about the puddle. I actually have been documenting (wow that sounds impressive :)) the new leaves on one of our trees.

Wow...I need to get a life!

Janae'

suzanne said...

i love the new header picture... SO cute!!

Carrie said...

I love your new header picture, too. I hope you get a copy of that framed for your house! Makes me want to go to the beach... I finally got a Google account. Maybe I'm entering the computer age after all! Luvya!

Grama Linda said...

The beach picture is so great... I love it! You guys are one waaaaay cute family!