Thursday, April 10, 2008

growing too fast....

I've been meaning to write about what happened on Sunday. Ashley received her patriarchal blessing. What a neat experience that was. I can't believe my little girl is old enough and mature enough to get this special gift. It was such a neat thing. What a special patriarch we have in our stake. He was so sweet and you could feel the spirit so strong as you walked into his home.

It just added to the spirit that we felt all weekend watching conference. I loved conference and felt such a wonderful spirit as I sustained our new Prophet. What a great man. I have always loved listening to President Monson speak and this time it was different. I knew without a doubt that he was a prophet of God and he now carries that mantel. How lucky we are to be able to receive that confirmation.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

i loved conference. i didn't want it to end... i felt like every talk was directed to me. congratulations to ashley. she's getting old... and that means i'm getting really old.