Saturday, September 13, 2008

Homecoming 2008...




Ashley got asked to homecoming on Wednesday night. She was so happy. One of the nicest boys in our ward named Brandon asked her. Take a look at the pictures to see how he asked her. I was able to catch her reaction on video.... she was pretty excited.




Of course she said yes. She created a maze through his house with string and at the end of it was a plate of cookies with the little rock on it.  Along the maze she left little notes with all of her thoughts that went through her head when he asked her. It was cute.

9 comments:

Janae' said...

Ashley-Even without the cute invite I wish I was you! You are amazing! Have a blast!

Janae'

ps...if it is the Brandon I am thinking of Woot!Woot! to you!

Lisa and Bill said...

Must be a neat guy if every other girl is going to wish they were you!

That is so cool that you got the reaction on video! She was shocked & happy! What a fun time you'll both have shopping for the dress,etc. Fun stuff!

suzanne said...

i love her response... she is so cute.

Grama Linda said...

I got teary eyed when I watched the video! You are the cutest ever Ashley...

email and phone numbers said...

how priceless! Sooooo glad theyre going to the dance together.... that's been a long time coming! yeah Ashley!

xo

Elizabeth said...

That is soooo cute. I think I was unimaginative as a kid... and so were the boys so its all good. Hope to see you at the gym, I did aqua aerobics this mornign...

Chase + Destiny said...

sister barnes!!! its destiny rowe (pittsenbarger) now! i Found your blog through janaes! I bet ashley is so excited to go to homecoming!!! dances are some fun times! hope everything is good with the barnes clan!! :)

Carrie said...

Hey Ashley -- you are such a cutie! You are going to have so much fun. Congrats! :)

Edie and Luke said...

That is adorable! You go Ashley! You will have so much fun!