Wednesday, October 29, 2008

hard life lesson..

Tanner has had a rough week. He didn't win Vice President at the elementary school. I picked him up from cub scouts yesterday and I knew immediately that something was wrong! I quickly remembered that elections results were to be told that day. He had tears by the time he got his seat belt on. It's so hard to loose things. He had worked so hard on his posters and his speech. Nothing we said seemed to help... so John took him to Taco Bell for dinner and that helped a lot. He woke up happy this morning and just came home happy. so that is good news. Hopefully this won't keep him from trying again later on in school...

I told you I would let you know how the Gorman game went... we won! 1-0 and we beat Pahrump yesterday 3-0. Tomorrow is the last game and I am a little sad... i will miss it. I think their record is 14 wins-0 losses-2 ties! Go Bonanza!

5 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Wow that is impressive. Good job Mitchell. And sorry to hear about Tanner. Amazing how Taco Bell can cheer you up.

suzanne said...

i kinda miss the days when taco bell could cheer me up after a hard day.

email and phone numbers said...

taco bell? is that all it took? wouldnt it be nice if taco bell could cure everything....?

he's a great kid! hope he tries again next year!

The Lords said...

Tanner will always be a winner in my book! Way to go Mitchell!!

Kathy's Boys said...

Dang, I would have campained and voted for Tan the Man!! So sad for him, but glad he recovered quickly!
He is such a fun and funny kid!