Friday, October 24, 2008

best and worst of the week...

Well, it's been a while since I've done my best and worst... and since i have been posting my worst things this week, I will only post my best. Sorry for being such a poop lately....

So, my best for the week....

1. Tanner had his rocket derby for cub scouts last night. I wasn't able to be there, but John said his rocket was one of the fastest. Tanner was so happy! This was our first rocket derby... kind of fun.

2. Our family has had some great missionary moments with an investigator. (John is the new ward mission leader) this could actually be a whole post... but way too long... I will write about it later.

3. Ashley got a 63 out of 65 on her government test.

4. My Stake leadership training is over... it's been heavy on my mind for about a month. (Thanks Linda, you gave an amazing talk!) I could write a whole post on this too, it was great. I love how the spirit works...

5. I finally got my halloween decorations out.

6. Mitchell has a big game today... they play Bishop Gorman again... i will let you know how it goes. they are still undefeated!

7. Booked a flight to Spokane for just me! So excited. My friend has a Christmas card making party every year... its the 12 th annual... I had a free ticket, so I am going!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

i love when the good things outweight the bad in a week. sounds like you are one busy momma... have fun on your trip.