Saturday, October 11, 2008

Never mind...

Ok... we had a weather change the last 2 days... it dropped like 20 degrees and I am freezing. We went to the Bonanza football game last night and it was windy and cold and I was wishing i was in shorts! So ignore the last post... i will be happy with my summer clothes.

Ashley is off at the homecoming dance tonight... I will do an update with pictures tomorrow... I had a little accident with my camera the other day. I was over helping with the freshman float and I set my camera on someone's car and sort of forgot about it. I was home when I remembered that I had left it there and then I remembered where I left it and I got this sick feeling when I realized that the owner of the car left before I did. So I called Mitchell and someone had found it down the street. I thought it still worked, but I went to take pictures tonight and the flash wouldn't work. Big bummer. So, I had to take pictures with Ashley's camera and she took it with her. I hope she is having a great time. She looked beautiful!

1 comment:

The Lords said...

So sorry about your camera, BIG bummer. I can't wait to see pictures and hear about Ashley's evening. I bet she looked amazing! It was great to see you and John last night. love ya.