Thursday, October 9, 2008

wardrobe change...

I realized that I am missing fall right now. Not because I want colder weather, I love the 80's. But because I am tired of my summer clothes! Everyday when I get dressed, I struggle with what to wear because I am so sick of everything in my closet. All of my fall clothes are long sleeve and long pants and its still a little warm for that. So, I have nothing to wear. Any suggestions from all of my Vegas natives?? Do they make many short sleeve fall clothes?? I guess I need to hit the mall!

3 comments:

The Lords said...

i am right there with you--wearing my cooler weather clothes. i was so hot today that i felt like i needed an extra dose of deodorant!!! i think we will be ok come saturday.

Edie and Luke said...

I feel the same way every time I get dressed in the morning- so usually I stay in my PJ's all day- white trash! :)

Anonymous said...

honey, you look hot no matter what you wear.

John