Friday, October 3, 2008

tagged

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:
Oprah
Ellen
Survivor
Kitchen Nightmares
Biggest Looser
The Price is Right
American Idol
Privileged (some stupid teenage show ashley sucked me into)

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

This is hard to narrow down... I will do 4 nice and 4 lunch places
Bajio
Jason's Deli
Nordsrom Cafe
Great Harvest Bread
China Grill in Mandaly Bay
Kona Grill
Geisha Steakhouse
PF Changs

8 Things that happened today:
Took Tanner to the library
Drove Mitchell to Bonanza to decorate halls for homecoming
Drove back to Bonanza to get Mitchell to take to Soccer game
Went to soccer game and they won again! 10-0
Drove Mitchell back to Bonanza to finish halls
One more time to Bonanza to bring the boy home.. (will post hall pics tomorrow... way cute)
Went to 2 different Sam's Clubs looking for tents for girls camp next year
Ate dinner at Bajio with John and Tanner

8 Things I am looking forward too
Watching Conference this weekend
Relaxing while I watch conference
Seeing Ashley get ready for homecoming dance next week
Getting my leadership training meeting over with
Thanksgiving at our house
Scott and Jenn coming over to watch conference on Sunday
Mitchell's soccer games
A date night with my hubby


8 Things on my wish list:
A clean house
Get back to my goal weight
Happy kids
A husband not so stressed out about work
A nice vacation with John
A new computer
Weather in the mid 80's (i am done with the 90's)
$


8 People to tag:
Julie S.
Julie W.
Keri
Edie
Linda
Kathy P
Pat
Lisa
and whoever else reads my blog...
It's fun-just do it!

2 comments:

email and phone numbers said...

i love the "looking for 2 tents for girls camp"... do you ever rest? always on your mind i bet lol!!

...I want to come over & watch ashley get ready for homecoming too. I caught brandon walking her to his car & opening the door for her last sunday - such a gentleman! are they together? hmmmm cute couple!

suzanne said...

i've passed the geisha steakhouse, thinking that we should try it... now we just might have to!