Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mitchell!

How could my little boy be 15???!!! Mitchell has always been an easy going boy. I remember when he was born he was so mellow. The nurse was poking him and he didn't cry, he got shots and didn't cry! It was amazing. He's been easy going every since. He was a bit curious when he was little. We had a lock on the fridge, all cupboards and all doors. When Tanner was born, my neighbor called one day and asked if I knew where Mitchell was... I had fallen asleep and he went next door! silly boy. He is a great big brother to Tanner and a best friend to his sister. It's fun to see them get along so well.
Here are a few fun pictures of Mitchell...





We love you and happy birthday!!

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Cute cute pictures. Happy Birthday Mitchell!

suzanne said...

he is such a nice guy. steve loves having him in teacher's quorum.

Edie and Luke said...

I love the pic of him as a little baby! He was so cute! Time flies when you have kids huh? I hope you guys can come this weekend- it would be fun to have you here!