Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving! My parents are here and my brother Todd and his family and my brother Scott and his cute pregnant wife! She's finally showing a little. I love Thanksgiving because I really try hard to think about what I am truly thankful for. We had great talks in church last Sunday that helped me mentally prepare for this day. Thank you Hodsons! I have so many things to be thankful for. We went around the dinner table and we each said what we were thankful for. It was a neat experience. I love my family! I wish all my brothers and sister could have been here!

The one bad thing of the day is that I am sick! No fun. I woke up with the stomach flu. I didn't throw up... it was the other one. I had terrible sharp pains in my stomach all day, I actually still do. I would try to help get things ready for dinner and would end up on the floor or the couch for an hour. Its been a real bummer. I hardly ate a thing at dinner... hopefully I will feel better and be able to enjoy left-overs tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all my friends!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So sorry you are sick today. What a day to be sick, a day that is all about food -- and thankfulness of course. Glad you had lots of family to take care of you! Tell Ashley thanks again for feeding our bird this weekend. She is a lifesaver! Feel better!

Sarchet Family said...

I am so sorry you got sick! I am glad you are doing better! I have to come to terms that I can be with you all in spirit. Or I will drive my self crazy missing everyone! Love ya Julie

suzanne said...

man, what a day to get sick. i hope you still gat to enjoy all of the company.