Friday, December 26, 2008

My little girl turned 18 yesterday! How in the world did this happen?? Time has flown by! It seems like yesterday that I went to the Dr. for a routine pregnancy exam and he told me I would be having her within 24 hours! I was shocked. She wasn't due for another month and it was Christmas Eve! And to make it a little more exciting it was snowing like crazy. When it snows in Seattle, life pretty much shuts down. We drove to the hospital Christmas Eve around 7pm and had her at 12:30 am Christmas morning! It was an amazing night, holding my new little girl and watching the snow fall out the window. My first white Christmas!

Ashley is an amazing daughter! We love her so much! She's a great big sister, a great example to all of us and she's such a happy girl! Happy 18th birthday Ashley!!!!


6 comments:

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

ahh. i love my best friend! thank you for her!!! haha

email and phone numbers said...

that was so sweet! Happy 18th to my Ashley!!! Love her!!

xo, J

susan bunker said...

that was so fun! i loved seeing her at all her different stages. she really is one in a million! don't ever doubt that!

Anonymous said...

Happy 18th Ash. You are a wonderful daughter: creative, smart, beautiful and spiritual. We love you!

Dad

Grama Linda said...

Happy Happy 18th Ashley! You are incredibly beautiful inside and out!!! I loved seeing all of your cute pictures! I Love You!!

Edie and Luke said...

Those pictures made me cry! I love you Ashley! You are so awesome! I can't believe you are 18!