Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bloggers block...

I have been wanting to update my blog but I don't feel like I have anything to say... 

I wanted to post about my niece and her husband coming down for the weekend, but I didn't take any pictures... I hate posting without pictures... I guess that is the scrapbooker in me. We had a fun time with them. But it was so weird to have my niece bring her HUSBAND! How could I be old enough to have 3 nieces married?? They are really cute together. Shawn had a soccer tournament and he had to play his games in the rain! It was cold... I felt bad that we had stuff going most of the weekend, we only got to see half of one game! They played great and made it to the semi finals I think... Spencer (my nephew) came down with them and kept Mitchell happy all weekend! They have been buddies since they were a few months old. We watched some home movies from when they were babies... they were such cute little guys!

Ashley's car is in the shop... so we have been sharing the van. It has been cramping her style a bit! The price you pay for wrecking your car... I have been waking up early to take them to seminary... talk about cramping my style... I'm usually sound asleep. I think I am ready for my afternoon nap! I was just going to write that I could never teach seminary, but I know if I write that then someday it might happen... I am NOT a morning person at all.

I will try to be a better blogger this week... 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm NOT a morning person, either. Kevin said he would never let me teach seminary......