Wednesday, February 11, 2009

recipes...

My mom and my sister in law have asked for a few of my recipes... so i scanned them in... click on them to see them bigger. I made the ribs and they were delicious!! I used pork ribs... After they cooked in the crock pot all day I threw them on the BBQ for a few minutes with bbq sauce. So good!! The crock pot chicken is a favorite in our house... shred it and serve over rice. A few of them I haven't made, but had them at the pig out in our ward and they were yummy! Erin said her pizza bread burns... so I changed the temp to 350 instead of 375... see if that works. Maybe cook it a little longer too... The pizza fondue was yummy. I served it with homemade bread sticks... but the kids said it was more of an appetizer than a meal... I was full though.
Good luck and happy cooking.




















2 comments:

susan bunker said...

personally, i am excited to try the ribs! thanks for the recipe's!

Elder Jake Zebe said...

Thanks for the recipes...especially the pizza bread. Both my boys love that one!