Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa Westra

My parents came down for my sister in laws baby shower on Saturday.... We had a fun time having them here. The shower was great. Jenn got tons of stuff for "baby girl" (she won't let us use her name yet). I can believe how many new gadgets there are for babies now a days... wow. 



The rest of the weekend we just relaxed.... Sunday after church we sat in the backyard and enjoyed the sunshine. It was so nice out! We played this silly game, I'm not sure what it is called, but you throw these golf ball things onto these bars... it's really fun! 







My dad became addicted to the Wii! Seriously, the kids played with him a few times over the weekend and then on Monday while they were at school he bowled and played golf for hours! So cute! I think we might need to get him one! He had a real serious face while he golfed... it was pretty funny. If you know my dad, you know that he is passionate about golfing... I'm not sure if anything makes him more happy than playing golf... well, I suppose his wife and family make him more happy... i hope : ) Just kidding dad, I know you love us more.





1 comment:

Debbie said...

Alison - enjoy some sun for me! We got a Wii for christmas and Mike is crazy for the golf. He and Toby love it. He plays it more than the kids...