Monday, February 23, 2009

FFF 3

Saturday we had a Forced Family Fun day... We've been trying to go sledding on  Mt. Charleston all winter... we finally made it on Saturday. The kids moaned and groaned the whole way so we promised them "In and Out Burgers" on the way home if they shut their mouths and just tried to have fun... they did! We had a great time... Here are some fun pictures of our day.

Tanner catching some air!


Mom  having some fun...


Mitchell couldn't decide if he wanted to go down the hill again or not...


He finally went again!


I Love my honey!


Not bad for propping the camera on a pile of snow and gloves and using the timer!


Yum!


We made a fun trail...


Ouch!! Better call the chiropractor... nice form on the legs!


7 comments:

Janae' said...

I love FFF. It cracks me up. I think I might start FFD (Forced Fun Dates) DDV (Forced Fun Vacations) Oh I could go on and on.

Man...the last 12 months have been brutal to Johns backside! Between bikes and sleds he's seen more air time than he probably ever wanted to.

XOXO
Janae'

Elizabeth said...

Cute! I'll have to remember the FFF days for when my kids are older.
One more month and hopefully I'll see you at the gym!!

suzanne said...

CUTE family sled picture... i love camera timers.

susan bunker said...

looks like a great time! i don't understand why the kids always start out complaining, because FFF always turns out to be just FF (family fun:)) they will look back on these trips with fondness and laughter! good memories.

Debbie said...

Alison - I love your FFF. I guess it happens in every family. Sledding in Las Vegas? That's cool! You guys look like our fun friends the Barnes who we still miss and love! Thanks for the pics and fun updates on the blog.

Grama Linda said...

FFF is a must! How fun... I love all the great pics...but I really love the Barnes Fam!!! You guys are the best!

Judy said...

Allison I love your FFF. We are gonna have fun dangit and i don't want to hear another word!! That is how it goes down in my house and then we all bust up laughing. But i'm sure you have a much better system in place.