Saturday, May 23, 2009

Senior pics...

My good friend Suzanne took Ashley's senior pictures on Thursday. She did an amazing job! She's definitely got a photographers eye! I got to watch Suzanne's two little boys while she and Ashley were out and I had so much fun with them. I learned from Erik that you can't just sing the alphabet, you have to sing it very loud! And I learned that Owen could live on Otter Pops. 



Thanks Suzanne!!

Hasn't my little girl turned into a beautiful young women! I love her so much!

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures! Suzanne is a great photographer and Ashley is a beautiful model!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Love the Danny song. Such good pictures. I haven't done anything about Trent's yet, perhaps I should get on it.

LAVAMAN said...

Almost as beautiful as her mother!

susan bunker said...

those are GREAT! what a nice slideshow of them all! Ashley is a beauty, inside and out!

Kathy's Boys said...

She looks so pretty! Congratulations on all the awards too!

Lisa and Bill said...

Such a beautiful young woman inside & out! Those are amazing pictures and the slide show with the song brought tears to my eyes.

Grama Linda said...

I was teary too...looking at all those beautiful pictures of Ashley. I sure love that girl. She is something special. Ashley is beautiful ...inside, outside and all around in every way!

email and phone numbers said...

gorgeous pics of a gorgeous girl!

Judy said...

Ashley, you have that look in your eyes girl!! You look happy and most of all beautiful. I keep telling you, you should have been in commercials with that smile. Congrats, Big Graduate!! When is the big day?? Love ya tons Sis. J

The Lords said...

I love everything about Ashley! She is beautiful on the outside, but more than anything I love her heart! The pictures were amazing! Good job Suzanne!

suzanne said...

it's hard to take a bad picture of her!